Monday, February 6, 2012

Oh, my ovaries!

An explanation as to what the hell is happening inside me right now would be really nice.

My body has been sore the last 24 hours, & in a rather strange way. I feel like I've pulled muscles in my lower intestinal region. I hadn't done anything strenuous besides walking yesterday, nor any kind of intense exercise for a couple of weeks. My neck has been sore to touch to, like I've pulled muscles in the front of my neck. Strange is the only way to describe it, as I've never felt anything like this before.

Now, I can feel balls of gas roaming around my stomach. It groans intermittedly, & travels through my intestines. My stomach burns slightly & a nauseous feeling lingers. Bubbles pop in my gastro tract. Piercing pain emerges at times, feeling like I'm being slowly stabbed at several different spots at once: under my breast, around my ovaries, to the left of my stomach. Strain in my lower back. Oh boy, this isn't fun.

I also feel very weak & light-headed. I'm finding it hard to concentrate (the amount of typing errors I've made on this is causing it to take longer to write than I would like). My eyes feel heavy, like I could pass out. Yet it's only 7:30 in the evening.

The only big difference to my diet in the last 72 hours has been cheese. I haven't eaten much of it; yesterday it was a scraping of soft cheese from a tub; on Sunday I'd had some kaffeost, which consisted of 4 small cubes of a melting cheese, plus when I got home I had some thin slices of Edam & a little bit of mjukost. Today again it was a small scraping of mjukost. Today & Sunday I took an extra probiotic (still staying within the recommended daily allowance) as extra protection for my stomach. No discomfort was felt on Sunday, & these feelings in my muscles only emerged last night.

The last time something like this occurred was when I went to hospital. It had lasted for hours that day. & it was unbearable. Looks likely I'll be missing another day of school tomorrow :P

No comments:

Post a Comment